2014 NASF SUR/FIN draws largest attendance in recent history
The NASF SUR/FIN Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Tradeshow, held June 9-11 in Cleveland, showcased more than 178 product and service companies and presented more than 80 speakers. More than 2,200 surface finishing professionals from throughout the U.S. and 30 other countries attended or exhibited at the show.
At the opening reception, industry leaders gathered to honor industry advocates for their hard work and dedication with a selection of awards:
- Presidential Award: William Wiggins, Automation Plating Corp.
- Scientific Achievement Award: Dr. Hudson Bates, The Nickel Producers Environmental Association
- Taormina Award: Jim Jones, Dixie Industrial Finishing Co.
Awards of Merit were given to:
- Sam Bell, Metal Surfaces Inc.
- Lawrence Ryan, Atotech
- Brad Majoy, Pavco Inc.
- Terry McGuinness, Enviroserv
- Bruce Murphy, Enthone
- William Nebiolo, REM Chemicals Inc.
- David Roach, Peninsula Metal Finishing Inc.