Jervis B. Webb recognizes top distributors
May 9, 2014
Material handling technology provider Jervis B. Webb Co., Farmington Hills, Mich., a subsidiary of Daifuku Webb Holding Co., has recognized its top 10 conveyor chain distributors based on sales in 2013:
- Therma-Tron-X Inc., Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
- Phoenix Installation and Management Co. Inc., Shelbyville, Ky.
- Finishing Technologies Inc., Portland, Ore.
- DanMar Installations Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Conveyors & Drives Inc., Atlanta
- Magnum Automation Inc., Mississauga, Ont.
- D.L. Systems Inc., New Brighton, Minn.
- Mid-State Material Handling, Grand Blanc, Mich.
- Engineered Conveyors Inc., Kokomo, Ind.
- North Mississippi Conveyor Co. Inc., Oxford, Miss.
The manufacturer’s North American distributor network is made up of 45 companies. While they primarily supply Unibilt enclosed track conveyors, additional products have been made available, including Unibeam conveyor and Power & Free (P&F) conveyor.