Jorgenson Conveyors celebrates 60th anniversary
On July 1, Jorgensen Conveyors celebrated its 60th year in business. Founded in 1950 by Charles T. Jorgensen and his wife Evelyn, the company is currently owned and operated by Chuck and John D’Amico, third-generation descendent grandchildren of the founders.
Located in a 100,000-sq.-ft. office and manufacturing facility in Mequon, Wis., Jorgensen is a global supplier providing engineered conveyor and coolant filtration systems for CNC machine tool chip removal and coolant filtration, as well as conveyors for metal part and scrap handling applications. The company also designs and builds large conveyors for recycling facility systems that process paper, corrugated, metal, rubber, plastic, wood, construction waste, and comingled materials.