New members elected to MSCI board
May 24, 2012
Five metals industry leaders have been elected to the board of directors for the Metals Service Center Institute (MSCI), based in Rolling Meadows, Ill.
Newly elected board members will serve two-year terms that begin July 1:
- <.li>Stephen E. Fuhrman, vice president, corporate mill purchasing, Central Steel & Wire Co., Chicago
- Robert W. Knopik, president, The Leadership Search Group, North Barrington, Ill.
- Richard T. Marabito, CFO, Olympic Steel Inc., Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Michael F. Petersen, president, Petersen Aluminum Corp., Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- William J. Ring, president, Dalco Metals Inc., Walworth, Wis.
Elected to the Executive Committee with terms running through June 2013 are:
- Chairman - Michael H. Hoffman, vice chairman, Kloeckner Metals, Newport Beach, Calif.
- Past Chair - Bill Jones, vice chairman, O'Neal Industries, Birmingham, Ala.
- Vice Chair - David H. Hannah, chairman and CEO, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., Los Angeles
- Vice Chair - Richard Robinson, president, Norfolk Iron and Metal Co., Norfolk, Neb.
- Treasurer - Todd Fogel, president, Basic Metals Inc., Germantown, Wis.
- President and CEO - Robert Weidner III, Metals Service Center Institute, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Michael C. Arnold, president and CEO, Ryerson Inc., Chicago.
- John Batiste, president and CEO, Klein Steel Service Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- C. Lourenco Goncalves, chairman, president and CEO, Metals USA Holdings Corp., Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- John Palesny, vice president, Petersen Aluminum Corp., Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Mark Russell, president, The Worthington Steel Co., Columbus, Ohio.
- Marc A. Schupan, CEO, Schupan & Sons, Inc., Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Gary W. Stein, president, Triple-S Steel Supply Co., Houston.