Hypertherm to hold educational event May 26 at Houston's Lone Star College
Hypertherm is hosting an advanced plasma cutting educational event at Lone Star College in Houston from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 26.
Free for end users, the event will cover topics such as:
- How to become more productive and profitable
- Tips to extend consumables life and get the best cut every time
- How to select and get the most out of your motion controls
- The secrets to substantially cutting your material costs
- Solutions to workforce challenges and operator shortages.
Speakers include Jim Colt, strategic account manager, Dan McLenithan, product & application engineer, and Bruce Gwilliam, product specialist for MTC Software.
To register, or for more information, visit Hypertherm, or call Ann or Chrissie at 800-643-0030, ext. 2904.