Manufacturing Leadership Awards accepting nominations for 2015
Frost & Sullivan's Manufacturing Leadership Council (MLC), Mountain View, Calif., has announced that nominations for the 2015 Manufacturing Leadership (ML) Awards are open.
The awards honor companies and individual leaders that are shaping the future of global manufacturing. In addition, the awards also honor technology providers that have assisted ML Awards winners in achieving transformational breakthroughs. They also celebrate the outstanding career achievements of manufacturing leaders who build best-in-class companies and help advance the manufacturing industry.
The program has undergone significant enhancements, including the addition of categories for manufacturers that are transforming their businesses through the use of emerging technologies, as well as manufacturers that are successfully attracting and developing next-generation leaders and creating breakthrough innovation practices.
Manufacturers and their technology partners can submit ML Award nominations in the following categories:
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics Leadership
- Customer Value Leadership
- Engineering and Production Technology Leadership
- Enterprise Technology Leadership
- Internet of Things Leadership
- Operational Excellence Leadership
- Mobility Leadership
- New Product Leadership
- Innovation Process Leadership
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Sustainability Leadership
- Next-Generation Leadership Award
- Visionary Leadership Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Nominations will be accepted until Nov. 1, 2014. For more information and to submit nomination forms, visit http://mlawards.gilcommunity.com.