CAD/CAM nesting software upgraded
Hypertherm has announced an upgrade to its ProNest® advanced CAD/CAM nesting software for automated cutting. ProNest 2015 offers improvements designed to make the software more efficient and easier to use.
Among the new features are:
- IntelliChoice™, an automatic nesting process that makes decisions based on the available parts in the part list.
- Simplified, intuitive user interface that more closely aligns in look and operation with commonly used business applications.
- Click and drag tabs to speed navigation between nests, insert new nests, or reorder nests.
- The ability to export nests directly to a DXF file without installing a special DXF Polyline setup or changing machines.
- Expanded keyboard shortcuts.
More standard features, such as OneClick™, a production module that automates various job tasks, and Custom Remnants™, a tool that allows users to enter the dimensions of an irregular plate or remnant and then complete a nest. These modules formerly were sold separately.
The company also is releasing upgrades to its TurboNest® intermediate-level nesting software and NestMaster™ entry-level nesting software. These updates contain a number of the new features found in ProNest 2015.