System controls conveyors without wiring
Dorner Manufacturing's single input interface VFD motor control unit is a plug-and-play device that allows users to hook it up to the conveyor system, plug in the accessory that best meets the specific application, and turn on the power.
Suitable for smaller material handling projects, the control is appropriate for indexing applications. Other uses include increasing or decreasing conveyor belt speed and powering various add-on accessories, such as photo eye kits.
- 0.5HP motor, 2.4 amp output
- 115V single-phase input voltage
- 230 V three-phase output
- Motor overload protection
- Nema 1 enclosure
- Quick-disconnect motor cord
- One input location for control devices
- Quick-disconnect plug for control devices
- Internal terminals for hardwired PLC or machine interface
- All mounting hardware
- T-slot mounting for increased flexibility and ease of wiring; no high-voltage wiring for added safety and serviceability