Twin-cylinder press brake designed for general-purpose fabricating
Piranha is demonstrating its Piranha Pro2 synchronous twin-cylinder press brake at Westec 2007. The brakes come in various sizes and tonnage choices and are capable of most general-purpose fabricating from precision thin-gauge to heavy-plate.
- Two vertically mounted hydraulic cylinders, synchronized to maintain 0.0004-in. parallelism and repeatability.
- Linear feedback devices on each side of the brake stabilizing machine action.
- High-speed rapid approach and return for productivity.
- Various CNC full-featured control options from digital to graphical.
- Several gauge options, including multiaxes gauging systems.
- Multiple safety options.
- Models from 65 tons to 500 tons; bed lengths from 6 ft. to 16 ft.