Increase Tool Life Up to 1000%
New low-cost tungsten-carbide and titanium-carbide electronic hard-surface application systems at a fraction of the price of comparable equipment. For those who need the benfits of tungsten-carbide surfacing but who cannot justify spending $3,000-$5,000 and more.
- Increase life of cutting tools.
- Increase life of punches.
- Increase life of extrusion dies.
- Improve grip and wear characteristics of all types of jaws.
- Improve feed and wear characteristics of rollers.
- Salvage under-size tools and machine parts, and simultaneously improve wear life.