Hypertherm presents North American sales awards
Hypertherm, Hanover, N.H., has announced the winners of its 2008 North American sales awards.
Hypertherm District Sales Manager Dominique Paradis and OEM Account Manager Tony Winiarz are the recipients of the Best Overall awards. Paradis received her award for support to the distribution channel, while Winiarz's award recognized support to Hypertherm OEMs and system integrators.
Paradis also took home the award for top sales performance of manual systems in her region, which covers the northeastern U.S. and all of Canada.
Other award winners were:
- John Mark Hutchins, top sales performance of manual systems, western U.S.
- Jeff Ellingson, top sales performance of consumables, central and southeastern U.S.
- Vince Tucker, top sales performance of consumables, northeastern U.S. and Canada
- Kris Scherm, top sales performance of consumables, western U.S.; and top sales performance of mechanized systems, western U.S.
- Craig Humphrey, top sales performance of mechanized systems, central and southeastern U.S.
- Brent Malik, top sales performance of mechanized systems, northeastern U.S. and Canada
The company also gave the Ken Comstock Award to District Sales Manager Dave Brazell. The award is given in memory of former Hypertherm DSM Ken Comstock who passed away in 1995. Comstock was known for his deep customer and product knowledge, hands-on sales philosophy, excellent organizational skills, and passion for his job.
Hypertherm designs and manufactures plasma cutting systems for use in a variety of industries such as shipbuilding, manufacturing, and automotive repair.