AK Steel announces 2014 Sons and Daughters scholarship recipients
May 14, 2014
AK Steel, West Chester, Ohio, has announced the recipients of its 2014 Sons and Daughters scholarships. Funded by the AK Steel Foundation and worth a maximum of $20,000 each, the awards recognize outstanding academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement.
The 2014 recipients are:
- Kara Addis, daughter of Scott and Diana Addis, Pedro, Ohio
- Kaitlyn Barnes, daughter of Bob and Melissa Barnes, Mason, Ohio
- Aaron Barrett, son of Henry and Kathy Barrett, Ashland, Ky.
- Daniel Braun, son of Eric and Nancy Jo Braun, Butler, Pa.
- Sarah Byrd, daughter of Roger and Natalie Byrd, Middletown, Ohio
- Alexis Conley, daughter of Stephen Conley, Rush, Ky., and Louticia Malone, Kitts Hill, Ohio
- Devin Dickson, son of James and Jodi Dickson, Nashport, Ohio
- Bashir Emlemdi, son of Hasan and Fatima Emlemdi, Hamilton, Ohio
- Daniel George, son of Thomas and Ronda George, Ashland, Ky.
- Rachel Green, daughter of Daniel and Rebecca Green, Butler, Pa.
- Kiana Green, daughter of Joseph and Elizabeth Green, Butler, Pa.
- Kurtis McIntosh, son of David and Angie McIntosh, Middletown, Ohio
- Megan Muhleman, daughter of Scott and Tammy Muhleman, Coshocton, Ohio
- Hunter Music, son of Ronald and Jill Music, Crestline, Ohio
- Adam Pohlabel, son of James and Mary Kay Pohlabel, Hamilton, Ohio
- Erin Sexton, daughter of Jason and Melissa Sexton, Webbville, Ky.
- Levi Stewart, son of Timothy and Tracy Stewart, Ironton, Ohio
- Maddilyn Thoma, daughter of Bruce and Laura Thoma, Butler, Pa.
- Mary Zellhart, daughter of Michael and Beth Zellhart, Butler, Pa.
- Alexi Zika, daughter of Richard and Theodora Zika, Valencia, Pa.